The Student News Site of Grantsville High School

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

GHS host Trick or Treat for Preschoolers

Preschoolers getting there spooky snacks at the party
Taylie Richmond
Preschoolers getting their spooky snacks at the party (Taylie Richmond)

It is a new year that has gone by so fast; now it is finally Halloween and  Shanna Nelison´s Preschool Class is planning a fun and special day for the Preschoolers coming in to learn. 

¨ I love how the students are able to create awesome fun lesson plans for our preschoolers it has been so great to watch and be a part of¨ says Shanna Nelson. Teacher

Her students have created a fun and exciting lesson plan and party with stations filled with candy and fun with their cute costumes.

The little kids are having the time of their lives and the students are engaged with the little preschoolers making a fun experience. 

The Students that were in charge of the lesson plans had fun and exciting activities.

¨I think it was super fun doing the activities with the preschoolers and taking them trick or treating to the classes, they had a great time and I loved all of their costumes and seeing the excitement on all their faces with all the fun things we did with them.¨ Julia Miera senior  

They let them decorate treat bags and they played games like tic tac toe. They also wrapped Rylynn Castagno one of the teachers to look like a mummy, then took kids trick or treating around the school and took them to a few classes and to the counseling center to get some treats. 

Then they took them back to have a Halloween party to have spooky treats and let them make scary donuts. 

The students who took Shanna Nelson’s class are the teachers for the preschool kids. 

¨When we took the kids trick or treating around the school and to see the excitement in their faces that was my favorite part of the whole day.¨ said Mckenna Day. senior.  She is one of the students that is a part of the lesson plans and took the preschool class because she loves kids.