The Student News Site of Grantsville High School

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

Best actor at GHS

Ella Thomsen
Coulter Thomsen starring in phantom of the opera play at the old Grantsville church,August 21,2023

There are many actors at Grantsville High School but there was one who stood out from everyone else: Coulter Thomsen has been a main character for so many plays, he could be a professional if he wanted, but why did he start?

Why did you join theatre?

“I joined theater in the summer of 2016,” said Coulter Thomsen, senior and actor.

Coulter has been doing this for a few years now, maybe he could go professional after high school.

Do you plan on becoming a professional actor after you graduate high school?

“I do plan on going professional or almost professional after school, go to bigger theaters in the state, do it for pay,”said Coulter Thomsen,senior and actor.

The plays here at Grantsville are a lot similar to the plays they do at Off Broadway, maybe Off Broadway is the way to go.

Would you want to be an actor in any Off Broadway Theatre plays?

“I would love to be in an off broadway show! But my big plan is to regular acting at Hale Centre Theatre,” Said Coulter Thomsen, Senior, Actor.