The Student News Site of Grantsville High School

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

Graduation Activities

Utah offers a diverse range of summer activities to adventurers, nature lovers, and families.

For those who are seeking outdoor thrills, Utah’s national parks, including Zion, Bryce Canyon, and Arches, provide breathtaking landscapes for hiking, camping, and photography.

From the endless red rock formations to the lush forests, you could never get bored. These parks can offer endless opportunities for scouts, camping and activities alike.

For water enjoyers, Utah’s numerous lakes and reservoirs offer ideal conditions for kayaking, fishing, and swimming.

Whether it’s on the serene waters of Lake Powell, casting a line in Flaming Gorge Reservoir, or enjoying your tan at Bear Lake’s turquoise shores, there’s something for everyone to enjoy under the summer sun.

For a more relaxed atmosphere, Utah’s mountain towns, such as Park City and Moab, offer a unique variety of culture and dining. Visitors can stroll through art galleries, eat at local restaurants, or embark on scenic road trips through picture-perfect landscapes. With so much to do, Utah is one of the most perfect destinations for a memorable summer getaway.