FCCLA Club

FCCLA+Club

The FCCLA Club has something coming! Our school gives their students multiple opportunities to join clubs and make the school year most enjoyable. FCCLA stands for Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. FCCLA is a nonprofit national career and technical student organization for young men and women in Family and Consumer Sciences education.

Keep an eye out for this year because FCCLA has many fun activities planned for this school year. They are going to decorate their float for the homecoming parade, mark it on your calendar and look for them in the line of many floats. Student Officer Jason Nephew says, “I think people should join FCCLA because it’s a really fun and active club. We have so many fun activities we do throughout the year and our officers are very kind and respectful if you need friends!”

September 22nd they will be holding a meeting for homecoming 2022 in either the preschool room/foods room right after school.

Ms. Christensen, the advisor, was a part of FCCLA when she was a high school student but it was known as FHA. Ms. C quotes, “FCCLA is a great opportunity to make friends and they have food.”

Student Officer, Maddison Anderson says, “FCCLA is a great place to make friends and the things that we do involve everyone and anyone could join.” Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there, FCCLA is accepting anyone with open arms.

Benefits of joining FCCLA include meeting new people, having fun, and Ms. C’s favorite part, the food. Maddison’s benefits of joining FCCLA is a comfortable way to talk in front of people and you compete in star events and you win awards. FCCLA attends many competitions and if they win they’re taking it to Tennessee this year.