The Student News Site of Grantsville High School

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

From Dreams to a reality

“ I realized I could play baseball at the next level between 7th and 8th grade, so I made the decision that I was gonna do whatever it took to get there,” said Senior Kyle Brimhall.

Kyle is a senior and a multi-sport athlete playing basketball and baseball. He has excelled at both his whole life but decided to take his talent with baseball a step further. When he decided to sign with Utah State University Eastern on November 16th.

‘He’s put in the work other people haven’t,” said his best friend, Senior, Nathan Hawke, “Kyle has been a super athletic kid for as long he’s been alive. Everyone chose him to be on their teams when they would play sports in class and on the playground,” said Nathan.

But Kyle couldn’t do it all himself, Brimhall said,“Growing up, the big motivators in my life were my parents, the doubters, and my coaches. My parents were always there to support me. The doubters gave me more motivation to prove them wrong and myself right, and my coaches were there to guide me in my performance.”

Kyle has never shied away from the grind and is always looking to be better.