The Student News Site of Grantsville High School

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

The New Fortnite

With the end of the OG Fortnite season, Starts the fifth chapter in the franchise, a whole new map, new POIs, Brand new battle pass, and tons of new collaborations. There are also some new gameplay modes such as a brand new Lego survival mode and a rocket racing mode. There will also be a Festival mode called Fortnite Festival

Lego Fortnite is a new survival crafting mode in the Fortnite world but in a Lego style. You can explore this new world by yourself or with up to eight friends. There are world keys you can give to your friends and they can access the world when you’re offline It’s very similar to Minecraft in the sense that you can play the world in a sandbox-type setting where you don’t have to farm for your resources or use survival mechanics. Or you could play it in a survival way where you have to manage your character’s needs and farm for materials to build with. When you get bored of playing in your Lego world you can hop into, “Rocket Racing”

Epic Games brought their vehicle soccer game to Fortnite Rocket racing is a fast-paced drifting, flying, and boosting racing game, where you race past your opponents by driving on the walls jumping over them, and boosting by as fast as possible. If you have a Rocket League account you can find your Octane, Cyclone, Jager 619, or Lamborghini Huracan STO. There will be a ranked-type version of this mode to prove if you’re the best.

Fortnite Festival is a nod to other musical games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band.The Festival boasts a diverse set-list of songs, featuring prominent artists such as Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga, Fall Out Boy, Kendrick Lamar, Olivia Rodrigo, PSY, and headliner The Weeknd. The inclusion of popular tracks like “Bad Guy,” “Mr. Brightside,” and “Gangnam Style” ensures a wide appeal to music enthusiasts.