The Student News Site of Grantsville High School

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

The Tumbleweed

March The Month Of Madness

March The Month Of Madness

We have teams looking for the first-ever championship others looking to complete the best underdog story of all time others trying to cement their legacy before they leave for the pro leagues

On the men’s side of the tournament, UConn is looking to go back-to-back for the first time since Florida in 2007, Purdue is attempting to pull off a Virginia-esque turnaround to win its first NCAA tournament, Alabama is going for its first national championship, and NC State is trying to channel former coach Jim Valvano and its run to the 1983 title.

Our school can’t avoid the fact that UConn looks unstoppable ¨In the men’s bracket I have UConn just because of how dominant they have looked throughout March.¨ said Jack Hendrix Senior Basketball player

On the women’s side, it’s very competitive, With Iowa and debatably the best player in the tournament Caitlyn Clark matching up against UConn’s finest in Paige Beuckers and her squad. But on the other hand, South Carolina and the Game Cocks are trying to finish there undefeated season With a championship their path to the big game isn’t easy though having to go through N.C. State and Wolfpacks own Aziaha James they say they are the party crashers.

Jaxon Kell Junior Center said ¨I got Iowa for the women’s championship because Caitlin Clark has been cooking lately and sometimes when you are on a roll there’s nothing that can stop you¨